King Systems would like to thank our clients and our business partners for their continued support during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team has been designing and installing audio video solutions for our clients throughout the United States for 18 years and we take our role as a preferred AV contractor very serious. Over the last several weeks, we have been closely following the CDC recommendations and the State of Colorados regulations with the stay at home orders. With the continued efforts from our team members, business partners and clients, we have been able to plan for upcoming projects, assist our clients remotely and even offer virtual site evaluations.
During this time, we were honored to partner with The Secret Stash Pizzaria in Crested Butte, Colorado. Our team donated 107 Pizza Survival Kits that were delivered to our local clients, architects, builders, contractors, fire department and EMS during the COVID-19 Pandemic. With the help of companies like ours and individual donations, The Secret Stash has continued to feed the community with giveaways and a completely free “farmers market” during this challenging time. If you would like to be a part of this ongoing community effort, visit The Secret Stash donation page below:
As we slowly transition to physically being back in the field, we have strategically planned and implemented new on-site safety guidelines in collaboration with our business partners, CEDIA, Origin Acoustics, Screen Innovations and Joe Whitaker of Thoughtful Home
Below we have detailed our PPE information and guidelines. In an effort to protect our team members and our clients, these guidelines will remain in place until further notice.
King Systems Employee Expectations:
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST stay home if they are sick.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST wear a mask or masking system over their nose and mouth to prevent them from spreading the virus while in a clients environment/workplace or in the presence of others.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST avoid physical contact with others and direct employees/contractors/visitors to increase personal space to at least six feet, where possible.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST practice respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST be rigorous about personal hygiene. Wash hands with soap and HOT water or a suitable sanitizing agent like 60% or greater alcohol based products.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST keep all tools and equipment cleaned with alcohol-based wipes before and after use.
- KING SYSTEMS employees MUST keep in-person meetings as short as possible, limit the number of workers in attendance, and use social distancing practices.
- DO NOT HESITATE to report any safety and health concerns.
Onsite PPE Usage Process: This process was created as multiple trips in and out of a residence or building may occur.
- Gather all on-site PPE before exiting vehicle.
- Remove all items (tools, products, wire, gear, etc.) from the vehicle.
- Mask is placed over head and hung under chin.
- Clean hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer and then put on gloves.
- Before approaching home and ringing the doorbell put on mask.
- Before entering the site place small trash can outside the front door with liner.
- Place spray disinfectant and wipes beside trashcan.
- You may now enter the home.
Return Trip PPE Usage Process: We would like to note to our clients that during disinfecting periods it is asked that clients remain behind a closed door.
- Upon exiting the front door disinfect and wipe-down each item returning to the vehicle.
- Place mask in position under chin hung under chin.
- Remove gloves and put in trash can.
- Clean hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
- Return to the vehicle.
**When returning to residence repeat steps from Onsite PPE Usage Process**
Final Exit PPE Usage Process: We would like to note to our clients that during disinfecting periods it is asked that clients remain behind a closed door.
- Disinfect and wipe-down anything that will be returning to the vehicle.
- Disinfect Laptops, charges, phone, and any electronics that will be returning to vehicle.
- Remove mask and wipe down outside with disinfectant wipe or other disinfectant method.
- Remove gloves and put in trash.
- Remove trash can liner, tie off bag, spray down bag with disinfectant.
- Clean hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
- Return to vehicle (place bag in area whereas not to be punctured.)
Exceptions due to PPE guideline shortages:
- Replacement for disinfectant wipes will be microfiber cloth dampened with disinfectant
- Substitutes for standard N95 mask must reach from bridge of nose to minimum 1 ½” under the chin vertically, and be a minimum of 1” from each ear horizontally.