Tell us your vision and we make it a reality. Our Automated Conference Room systems are unique and custom for each client. We create a detailed system that provides you with a turn-key solution reflecting your vision, budget and timeline.
From holding company meetings and trainings, to presentations and demos, communicating within your facility and around the globe has never been easier. At the touch of a button you can control not only your audio and video distribution, but also your lighting, shade and temperature settings.
Our team specializes in creating a system that is highly reliable and ready to launch instantly. Simply enter the room, plug in, press a button and you’re ready to go.
With audio and video conferencing you can connect directly to your audience quickly and efficiently right from your conference room. With today’s technology you can do so in high definition with even more clarity than ever before. Save the time, save the money, and make you and your company available to your clients “ON DEMAND”.
Transform your meeting room into a collaboration space.
The Mercury Tabletop Conference System is one amazing tabletop device that enables audio and video conferencing, Bring-Your-Own-Device multimedia presentation, and web collaboration.
Crestron® Mercury™ transforms your meeting rooms into highly effective collaboration spaces. Combining all the must-have conferencing features in one easy to use device, we enable people to work together and share content irrespective of location. All other solutions lock you into a single platform.
- Exceptional full-duplex audio
- Optional HD video
- Integrated room scheduling
- Corporate directory access
Mercury is secure, easy to deploy, easy to manage, and protects your investment by providing room usage data as part of a complete managed enterprise.
BYOD Multimedia Presentation
- Connecting an HD display device to Mercury’s HDMI® output enables the presentation of all types of multimedia from BYOD sources with ease.
- Its built-in AirMedia® gateway allows the wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room’s Wi-Fi® wireless network. Wired LAN connections are also supported.
- Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI to present full-motion HD 1080p60 video on the room display, with high-fidelity audio playing through Mercury’s high-powered speaker.
- Mercury behaves like any USB Audio device, enabling use as a speaker and/or microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a laptop computer.
Video Conferencing & Web Collaboration
- Mercury can turn any space into a videoconference room by simply connecting a laptop running Skype® for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, or another web conferencing or UC application.
- Connect the laptop via USB and Mercury provides enhanced audio along with a high-definition view of the whole room through the included USB camera.
- No more huddling around a laptop to interact and share content with remote participants. Connect the laptop’s HDMI output to allow the whole room to view content and camera images on the main display.
Seven Reasons to Invite Alexa to Your Conference Room
Settling Debates – Some disagreements need to be tabled for the sake of meeting momentum. Others are easily answerable, and who better to provide a quick answer than the dictionary- and Wiki-connected Alexa?
Confirming Estimations – Unsure estimations like the local time at a partner’s headquarters or the distance to a prospect’s office can be confirmed in an instant thanks to Echo.
Determining Room Availability – With the ability to link to your conference room’s calendar, room availability for the rest of the day can be read off then and there.
Setting Timers – For the aggressive agenda, setting timers can be a helpful way to keep one topic from taking over a meeting.
Ordering Supplies – Meetings are full of “Oh, we’ll need one of those, too!” moments. Rather than jot it down to order later, skip a step by adding it to your shopping list then and there.
Filling Time – Waiting for someone to arrive is the perfect time to have Alexa read you headline news for the day, or entertain you with its jokes.
Listening to Music – Tie Echo into your Control4 system, and you can easily throw on Pandora, or Spotify through high-quality, overhead speakers.